- Product: Inacayal Pinot Grigio
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Country: Argentina
- Raw materials: Pinot Grigio
- SoilType: High altitude vineyards comprised of sand and rock soils.
- Exposition: South-north
- Average Yield: 90 hectares
- Vinification: The grapes are fermented in stainless steel tanks, at a controlled temperature, in order to resemble the traditional Italian Pinot Grigio. The soil also plays an important role in the quality of this wine, which is aged in stainless steel tanks. Bottling takes place at the end of June.
- Region: Mendoza
- Elevation: 1,040 meters, or approximately 3,100 feet, above sea level.
- Production: 4,000 cases
The Pinot Grigio pairs well with light fish or seafood dishes, or even light creamy cheeses or a mushroom risotto.
Inacayal’s Pinot Grigio displays a brilliant color with delicate green tones. The perfect balance between sugar and acidity make this wine outstanding in its type. It has a rich, round and viscous mouthfeel. Fresh and floral, with citric notes mixed with white fruits and delicate traces of licorice.