- Product: Mas des Bressades Cabernet-Syrah Les Vignes de Mon Père
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: AOC Costières de Nîmes
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 70% Cabernet, 30% Syrah
- SoilType: Siliceous Rhône pebbles
- Average Yield: The yields for this cuvée are never higher than 37 hl/ha
- Vinification: Fermentation in stainless steel tanks for 4 to 5 weeks.
- Region: Costières de Nîmes
- Average Of Vineyards: The Cabernet vines are 70+years old while the Syrah vines are 40+ years old
- Duration And Aging Method: 12 months in new oak barrels.
- Alcohol Content: 14%
Grilled red meat and other full-flavored dishes.
A very powerful wine with the structure of Cabernet and the elegance of Syrah. The wine displays notes of fig, plum and blackberry fruit, complimented by roasted spice aromas.