- Product: Mas des Bressades Roussanne-Viogner
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: AOC Costières de Nîmes
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 45% Roussanne, 55% Viognier
- SoilType: Siliceous Rhône pebbles.
- Average Yield: 35-40 hl/ha
- Vinification: Fermentation in 80% new oak barrels. No malolactic fermentation
- Region: Costières de Nîmes
- Average Of Vineyards: 20 years ( 5 to 45 years)
- Duration And Aging Method: This wine is aged completely in barrel; 80% new oak and 20% 1 year old. The wine only stays in barrel for 5 months to slightly kiss the wine with a nuance of oak- allowing the fruit to be the focus of the wine.
- Alcohol Content: 13.5%
Baked chicken or seafood.
In the glass, notes of tropical banana and pineapple engage your senses. This is a rich, powerful wine loaded with fruit and balanced with creamy oak and crisp mineral notes on the finish.