- Product: Mas des Bressades Tradition Rouge
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: AOC Costières de Nîmes
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 45% Syrah, 55% Grenache
- SoilType: Siliceous Rhône pebbles
- Average Yield: 35-40 hl/ha
- Vinification: Fermentation separately in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks (Grenache 2 weeks, Syrah 4 weeks in the tanks).
- Region: Costières de Nîmes
- Average Of Vineyards: The Grenache vines are 25-60+ years old
- Duration And Aging Method: Aging in concrete tanks.
- Alcohol Content: 13.5%
Accompanies any dish-especially those featuring red meat.
This is a delicious wine, featuring sweet cherry and dark berry notes, lots of spice, violets, and licorice. A smooth texture and medium bodied. This builds in richness and depth in the glass and has fine polished tannins with good length.